Our mobility product expert Alan was in Perthshire last week for a set up and handover of a new Triride Special Compact with happy customer Nathan.Nathan uses a Quickie Nitrum and chose the Triride Special Compact for its excellent manoeuvrability. He opted to have the Performance Kit (IBS electronic braking + ICC cruise control + ECODRIVE ) to enhance his comfort and experience while using.
Triride Special Compact Wheelchair Power Attachment
The Triride Special Compact wheelchair power attachment turns your wheelchair into a powered trike with an average speed of 6mph. The 12″ wheel can take you anywhere including city streets, country paths and over sand or snow. Typical users find it perfect around town, at work, school or college. It is also easy to store at home or take with you in your car given its compact nature and lightweight design.
- Versatile, lightweight and super compact – easily stores into the boot of your car (just over 10kg).
- Perfect for narrow spaces
- Excellent range of approx 30+ miles.
- Easy to attach to your manual wheelchair
- 90° turning radius: allows U-turning on the spot.
- Kinetic battery charge “Regen System” that charges the battery when the vehicle is in use; riding downhill and braking.
- Customise with a range of colour options.
Give us a call today to arrange a demonstration in our showroom or we can visit you at home.
0131 440 3929