Tommy recently received his new JOSI Wismi buggy to explore the local countryside with his family in the Scottish Borders.
The JOSI-Wismi rehab buggy is a multi-sport stroller that can be used for outdoor activities including cycling, jogging, skiing, and hiking. The rehab buggy is designed for children and young adults with mild to complex special needs.
The JOSI-Wismi features 20″ rear wheels, a 12.5″ front wheel, and an adjustable suspension that makes gliding over different terrains a joy to experience. The standard integrated seating system is suitable for many users and can be customised with additional options including a headrest, pommel and thoracic supports that can be used to achieve a closer more supportive fit.
The Wismi buggy comes in 3 sizes – As a rough guide, the size small suits users up to approximately 1.2 metres, Medium up to 1.5 metres and Large up to 1.75 metres.
- Multi-purpose stroller: buggy, jogger, bike trailer (optional)
- Unique folding system
- 5-point belt
- Integrated Adjustable seat system and positioning aids (optional)
- Choice of colours- red, green, blue, violet, pink, grey
- 3 sizes available – S, M and L
- Can tackle different terrains- from snow, gravel and mud
- Made to order in approx. 4-6 weeks
- Aluminium tubular frame
- Two rigid wheels in the back, one wheel in the front
- Integrated seat unit
- Padded upholstery
- Integrated footrest
- Lower leg length adjustable
- Front tires – plastic rim with PU tires
- Rear tires – Aluminium rims and hub, stainless steel spokes
- Bicycle drawbar with adapter system