Alan our product specialist had the pleasure of delivering a Trekinetic K2 to Orion. Orion and his mum loved the chair and especially the colour. Orion wanted it a similar colour to Lighting McQueen and chose Tomato red (RAL 3013) with white wall tyres.
We at Fast Aid offer demonstrations on the Trekinetic range from the comfort of your home or in our Loanhead showroom.
The Trekinetic K2 is an excellent all terrain manual wheelchair. It is perfect for use on forest trails, muddy fields, the beach and even in snow. It is uniquely designed to fold down and fit into a small vehicle with minimal effort. The Trekinetic K2 features three all-terrain wheels, this ensures your body weight is distributed evenly across all wheels. Improving both stability and traction, especially on off-road uneven surfaces in manual wheelchairs. The chairs patented rear shock absorber ensures a smooth ride and the unique dynamic braking system means you can slow, stop or even turn the chair without touching the wheels.
The lightweight carbon fibre seat moulds around your body to offer full support and the chairs range of accessories enable the chair to meet your individual needs.
- Anatomically optimised carbon fibre monocoque seat
- Luxurious suede upholstery set
- Quick release Kevlar reinforced ATB tyres
- Quick camber change
- Telescopic footrest
- Quick fold rear assembly
- ATB Gel filled rear wheel
- Castor pressure regulator
- Nitrogen shock absorber
- Backrest angle control valve
- Crash Tested
- Width (400mm seat) -Min/Max 71/86 cm
- Width (480mm seat) Min/Max – 79/90 cm
- Length Max – 114 cm
- Height (Std. Leg) Min/Max -78/85 cm
- Height (Long Leg) Min/Max – 84/91 cm
- Turning Circle – 100 cm
- Weight (typical) – 17kg
- Overall weight heaviest part – 9kg
- Max user weight – 18 stone